Wednesday, June 16, 2010

too long

I can't believe it has been so long since i have written on this blog. I have such a hard time keeping up with one blog let alone two.
Lets see what have I done for me in the last eight months since I have written. I joined a bible study on easter which was great and I made some new friends. I joined a MOPS group and made a few more friends. It was fun to have some ladies to relate to. I have also started my slim n 6 workout which is going well. I had a set back last week but i am doing well again this week. I lost about three inches on my stomach. I gain an inch or two back but i am determined to them off again. I am really likeing this exercise program too which helps me do it regularly. I think that is about it for doing things for me. the boys are getting so big. sylas turned on last week. Carver finished kindergarden and will be going in to first grade. Zane will be going into preschool next year. He says he doesn't want to go but he will be fine I think. It will be diffrent only having one child at home. I might get more done.
I am trying to work with the kids this summer on writing and reading. I want them ready for next school year.I want to have a fun summer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment