Thursday, April 12, 2012

So it's been over a year since  written in this blog and since not a lot of people read this blog I will start blogging about my health here. That sound silly but I am just starting and don't want a lot of people let down if I quit. So I stepped on the scale today and didn't like the number what soever! I decided to start my slim n six back up today because I need to do something about this problem. I am going to finish organizing the kitchen today and work so it is easier to make healthy food. I want to start doing my daniel fast again. The problem is it is hard core and it is expensive. Healthy food is never cheap unless you grow it yourself and I am not sure it is that it's cheap even then. Everything has perservatives in it. Everything has sugar and fats in in.  I need to take my before photo but I haven't done that yet. I am determenined to finishe this six weeks and then try something else. Beach body had some great workouts and suppliments. I am hoping Ollie will sign up to be a beach body coach. He gets reembursed for the starter kit and doesn't have to pay the monthly fee since he is active duty military. The plus is that he could make money from being a coah and also he would get 25% off all products! I would love to try the shakology drink. I have heard some great things about it. Anyway I have to get busy on the house and getting things organized so next week when Ollie is out of town. I feel like if  I am more likely to stick to eating healthy and working out. It's harder if you have to clean before you cook and workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment