So I have started the HCG diet again. I am hoping this time goes better than the last time. I have tired it three times and only had sucess the first time when I lost 21 pounds in 23 days. I am not on my medication anymore ( I was on the failures) so I am thinking things will go better. I am also a lot more deteremined to do it this time than the last two. So friday was day # 1 and I was supposed to eat as much fatty food as I could that day. Sylas and I went to burger king after we dropped the boys off at school. I had been craving an egg crissant sandwhich. Sylas and I hung out at home munching on junk food( becuase I was supposed to) until almost time to get the boys and we went back to Burger king and got lunch. We munched on snacks after the boys came home and the after quiet time we took the boys to my friends house so Ollie and I could go out on a date for my birthday! We went to the Cheesecake factory and I had some Avacodo eggrolls(which are awsome!) and then had some cheesecake for desert. I had my favorite~redvelvet cheesecake and Ollie had banana cream cheese cake. So good! Saturday we went to Jack in the box for breakfast before we ran to Discovery Kingdom for the day! We snuck in some m&ms so we could keep the hig fat foods coming. The first three days are supposed to be packed with high fat foods so you are not starving the rest of the first week. So we had a great time and even got to feed and pet the elephant. On the way of we decided to get a funnel cake sunday. We got two and slit it between the five of us. It was so good and we were stuffed. It wasn't a healty lunch but it was yummy! After we left the park we went to Walmart and bought some things we needed. We found some cute shoes for sylas and I. We also found a cute dress for me and some grocries that we would need for out diet. Then we went to sonic! We didn't realize there was a sonic that close. It is not really close but we go out that way a lot to go to discovery kingdom and we would love to go to the walmart more. After dinner we came home and put the boys to bed. We were very stuffed and not feeling well but they say that is how you are supposed to feel. Zane had too much junk food or ate something that disagreed with him and threw up about midnight. We should have remembered he doesn't do well with lots fo fast food. Sunday I went and got Mc Donalds ( I know more fast food but it was the last day we were suppsoed to eat fatty foods before cutting way back) for breakfast. We hung around the house until the after noon when we went to taco bell to get some food! We also went out to get my new phone since after a month of having my phone radio shack sent me a gift card to replace it. I sent Ollie in to get a new phone for me while the boys and I went to get the food we would need for our diets. I also picked up an Ice cream cake and then some pizza from Papa murphy's to celebrate my birthday! We came home and started eating the pizza when my friend called and asked if I wanted to go to the movies. I said yes so we put our pizza down and quickly did the cake( the boys would have been disapointed to miss out on signing happy birthday to me). We had some cake and finished the pizza before I left for the Movie. We went and saw the five year engaement. It was cute but they could have left out a few scenes. I had a big soda and some kettle corn. I made sure I had another peice of pizza before bed and finished my red velvet cheesecake.
Monday was day one of the healthy eating. I made myself some tea and made sure I drank my water. At snack time I had my huge apple. It took forever to eat (which is a good thing). At lunch time I had some cucumbers and tuna. After picking up Zane I ran to the store and go a few more things and some crackers for another snack. For dinner I had some steak and some mashed caulifower. It was pretty good! I had half an orange( they were kinda dry) and more crackers before bed. I didn't drink enough water yesterday! Today I have drank two and a half bottles of water and had some crackers for a snack. For lunch I had half a hamberger pattie with some tomatoes and peppers. It was not bad. I still have two peices of fruit dinner and more crakers I can still eat. I am not totally exceited about this diet but I am determined to do it! Summer is coming and I want to be healthy and also look good in a bathing suit and shorts! I willl keep updating my progress but as of today I have lost 3.6 pounds! I am hoping to lose 40 on this plan over 6 weeks and a three week matinece period. We wil see if I can stick with it! The sugar free gum is helping some. It calms my sweet tooth.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment