So I have learned a few things over the last couple days that I can't do if I want to be healthy and avoid diabetes. I cannot buy peanut butter chocolate fudge ice cream and I can't buy Chocolate overload cake. I also cannot buy Dark chocolate peanutbutter or the white chocolate peanutbutter. I just cannot control myself with that in the house. I know that sounds kinda sad but I am trying to change my lifestyle. You wouldn't keep alcohol in the house with an alcoholic so I have decided not to keep chocolate in the house with a chocoholic. I will have to learn to control myself when I am at the store but not having it in the house will really help. And to be honest it is not good for any of us to eat so if I don't have it,it won't tempt my family either. I am trying to be better about what I buy and how much. It is so hard here to eat healthy until we get into our house because I don't have the stuff to cook so I am going to at least try to keep the bad stuff out. I am really bad a that though.
At our new house we have a flower bed and i would like to plant veggies in it and maybe make some boxes to plant more things in. I do not have a green thumb like my mother but I have here genes so it must be in there somewhere. I am going to try and maybe we will eat more veggies that way. The kids might like eating them more if they help grow them and it may save us money. We shall see. Sorry I have blogged about this before I loose track of what I have said and which blog i said it in.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment