So I have decided to use this as a food journal also because I feel like if people are going to look at it then it will be harder to eat bad if I know people are looking at what i am eating. I know if might be kind of boring to know what i have been eating today so I am sorry.
Today~ A bowl of Chocolate peanut butter ice cream ( I know it's horrible and i will not have it in the house anymore) I also made a egg mc muffin with cheese that was very good.
Then we went on a walk to the store to get some quarters for the laundry that was 25 mins round trip( we walked because I felt guilty about the ice cream). It was like walking in a sauna and I carried sylas on the way back.
For lunch we had apples, cheese cubes, peperoni, crackers, carrot sticks and ranch.
I had two oatmeal cookies for a snack and a string cheese.
For dinner I had three little smokies and a small box an 1/4th of barley, carrots and peas that you steam in the microwave. I also drank an ice tea and a sugar free benifiber drink. I think I had some milk too. I think I might eat a little ice cream tonight. Also we went swiming for 2o minutes before dinner.
Anyway I have decided that I can't have chocolate peanut butter in the house or Dark chocolate peanut butter in the house either or the white chocolate peanut butter. I should have known better but I am a stressed eater and I am very stressed right now. I will try and keep them out of the house from now on and eat more veggies in my meals. I am sorry if this blog was boring I will try and make them more interesting in the future.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment